Monday, February 21, 2011

Pants on Fire

Well, the first 'get-to-know-you'challenge put before us by Rachael Harrie proved one thing: Crusaders are a bunch of talented liars!

Our challenge was to write a short entry that shared with readers our answers to a series of guided questions (what's your favorite thing in the world, interesting quirk, etc.)  There were four prompt words we had to incorporate in the post, which was not easy!  And, one thing we said had to be a lie.

You can read my entry HERE, should you have any desire.  My lie will be revealed at the bottom of this post.

I'm ecstatic and completely overwhelmed by all the new followers I've gained in the past week and a half!  Between the Bernard Pivot Blogfest and the Platform-Building Crusade, I've fallen behind in following you all  back.  I'll certainly get caught up this week, indulging in the pleasures of visiting your blogs and meeting you. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

And so, without further ado, here is my lie:  Although it's true they're usually shut in pictures, the eyes in my profile picture have not been Photoshopped.

Have a wonderful, creative, crusading day!

                                    

13 comments:

Zan Marie said...

I wondered when to reveal the lie. I see you have. BTW grea challenge post. See you around.

Bryan Russell said...

It's okay, I close my whole face when people take pictures of me.

lifeNbits said...

I guessed correctly when I read your post! That's exactly what I wrote in the comments of your post...and I don't even know you. Nice excercise. I would like to be part of other challenges...how can I participate?

LTM said...

hmm... so they have been PS or they're not usually shut??? :D <3

Creepy Query Girl said...

congratulations on the followers and on such successful blogfests!

Misha Gerrick said...

Congrats on the followers. :-)

I finally caught a lie!

Jai Joshi said...

That is a pretty good lie. Clever.

Jai

erica and christy said...

I photoshop my wrinkles in (that may or may not be the truth). :)
erica

Carolyn V said...

Ohhh, great lie! I would have never known. =)

Myne said...

LOL....I had to study the picture closely again. Nice one.

Danette said...

Of course they're not! And while I'm here checking on the lie that you told, I thought I would say that I am happy to be in the same group with you! Group 12! Cheers!

Dominic de Mattos said...

Hi Nicole

Thanks for dropping by ... and I loved reading about your sisters. So how did you decide who opened the mail addressed to Miss N. ----- ?! It was fun learning a little bit about you!

:Dom

PS love your signature btw

J.L. Campbell said...

I guessed right! Been catching up with people too over the past couple of weeks. Thanks again for a great blog fest!