|Right click the image and save. Upload it to your sidebar and include a link back here, and you'll be entered an additional 5 times in the blogfest giveaway! (Details below)|
I've surpassed the 500 followers milestone and I feel like celebrating! This blogfest is designed to bring as many of us together, to get to know each other better. And I thought it'd be fun to use Bernard Pivot's famous questionnaire to do it.
Anyone who's watched Inside the Actor's Studio will be familiar with the questionnaire. The show's host, James Lipton, asks it of every celebrity guest at the close of the interview. The questionnaire was originally created by Bernard Pivot, a French journalist, for the cultural series he hosted on French television from 1991-2001, called Bouillon de Culture.
What I love about the questionnaire is you can either answer the questions with all the truth in your heart, or you can approach them with creativity and cleverness -- finding answers or deliveries no one else has ever come up with. But which ever way you go, each of your answers will be revealing, telling us interesting things about you.
What a fun way to get to know each other better, right? And -- there's more...
To show my gratitude for all the wonderful people blogging brings into my life, I'd like to announce a giveaway! Signing up for the blogfest automatically enters you in a drawing with cool prizes (TBA).
So, here's how the blogfest will work:
1. If you aren't already a follower, click the button. I can't wait to meet you!
2. Sign up for the BPB Blogfest using Mr. Linky, below.
3. Copy the questionnaire that follows these instructions and paste it, filled out, into your blog post on February 16.
4. On February 16, we'll visit each other's blogs and get to know each other better, through reading each other's answers. Fun!
5. On February 18, I'll announce the winners of the blogfest giveaway random drawing!
Okay, here's Bernard Pivot's famous questionnaire:
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Ready to sign up? Great!! Fill in Mr. Linky's windows and you're in!
Please help me spread the word! Grab my BPBlogfest image and paste it onto your sidebar, linking to this post. You'll receive 5 extra entries in the giveaway if you do!!! (Come back anytime to leave a comment telling me you've done so. Or, just to say hi! :D) Thanks!