On to other things...
This is perhaps the coolest award making its way around the blogosphere right now. I LOVE it! Huge shout out to my soul sista, Anne @ Piedmont Writer for passing it to me. Thank you, Anne!!
Apparently, this award is for people who "get you," which makes it all personal and awesome.
Rules are simple:
Make up something (not too mean) about the people you give the award to.
Link to the people you give it to.
Link back to the original award post here.
I'm going to pass it on to these friends I feel "get me" (and who I "get" too!):
1. Julie Dao @ Silver Linings, who this summer plans to backpack across the country and write a short story about every state she visits.
2. Christine Danek @ Christine's Journey, who I suspect has successfully cloned herself. That way she can leave insightful comments on everyones' blogs each day while her clone does the housework and runs errands for her.
3. Summer @ ...And This Time Concentrate, who by coincidence posted a picture of my ex-boyfriend on her blog today. (I'm a discrete woman, so I won't say which one he is...)
4. Shelley Sly @ Stories in the Ordinary, who used to live in the same quaint apartment that Madonna rented when she and a then-husband Sean Penn needed a vacation from the paparazzi.
5. Elana Johnson, who's actually Miley Cyrus (I know! I was shocked too!)
I have a couple more awards to give pass along, but my brain is cyber-fried. I need a break from this computer. Until tomorrow -- have a fab day!