I've been tagged in this fun Q&A game. Fun! Thanks to two of my blogging friends who thought of me after filling out the questionnaire below: Brindle Chase enjoys writing paranormal erotic romances. Visit her blog today! And, Christine Danek of Christine's Journey also tagged me. I love Christine's blog; it's one of my daily must-reads. Pop over and visit her today, too!
The rules in this fab game are to answer 5 questions, 5 times, and then tag 5 other bloggers. So here we go:
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in our tiny, "starter" house, dreaming of walk-in closets, pantries, and garages.
2. At my baby sister's wedding -- and just six weeks ago we welcomed their first child into the world!
3. Working out at the stupidist YMCA on the planet. Group prayer was mandatory before every aerobics class. Too bad if you were Hindu or Jewish or any other religion... Oh, and we weren't allowed to say "Namaste" at the end of yoga classes. Outrageous.
4. On the mall in Washington D.C. for the National Fourth of July fireworks, which were nothing short of spectacular!
5. Visiting Ground Zero in New York. I'll never forget the silence.
Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Finishing my second novel, the first that I'll try to sell.
2. Querying agents for representation.
3. Writing from various locations on my super-duper MacBook (that I'd better have in five years!)
5. On an exotic island celebrating twenty years of marriage with my wonderful husband.
Question 3: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
2. Get a haircut (It looks fab, in case you were wondering :) *check*
3. Buy a couple tee shirts at Target. *check*
4. Wash laundry. *crickets*
5. Pay bills. *check*
Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
2. Cascadian Farms Organic Granola Bars (especially Mixed Nuts)
3. Plain, fat-free yogurt with granola sprinkled on top.
4. Apples and peanut butter
5. Homemade chocolate chip cookies....or just the batter
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Go to the mall for a full day buying whatever I wanted without EVER looking at a price tag.
2. Buy the most expensive MacBook on the market.
3. Pay for education costs for all my children, nieces and nephews, for as long as they want to be in school.
4. Buy a beach house, a mountain house, a dessert house, and an apartment in Manhattan.
5. Create a not-for-profit company that builds and outfits schools, hospitals, and homes in African countries.
TAG! You people are IT:
Jai Josh, for wearing a low-cut shirt for Cleveage Day
Justine Dell, for helping us all be better at grammar
Magically Ordinary, for sharing with us "Words of wisdom...
A fact of life...after Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F."
Not dead yet.
1 day ago