Monday, March 28, 2011

You've GOT to see THIS!

This is the just released book trailer for Jessica Bell's highly anticipated debut novel, String Bridge. Not only is this trailer hauntingly beautiful, but its music track features Jessica singing the lyrics and accompanying herself on the guitar. She IS my definition for crazy-talented!

Enjoy the video first, then read on to learn how you can be in the running to win fabulous book prizes, including signed copies of String Bridge!





Here's a blurb from Jessica's blog post today:

I would really like to get the trailer for String Bridge circulating around the Internet. Do you think you could help me out?.....It's easy. All you have to do is link to my BOOK TRAILER somewhere on the web. In return, I am giving away FIVE books (from a choice of fifteen) -- so that's FIVE WINNERS (open internationally)....

For all the contest information, shoot over to Jessica's blog post (LINK here). See you there!!

Oh, and Jessica? Congrats on this awesome trailer, and on all your successes, present and future!

                                    

19 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

Thank you, Nicole!!! :o)

Melissa Sarno said...

Oh wow! I love this. One of the best book trailers I've seen. This really makes me want to read the book!

Jules said...

I have seen it and it's great. See what I can do about spreading it.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Carolyn V said...

It's such a great trailer! I'm so excited for Jessica!

Laurel Garver said...

Jessica's trailer is amazing and I also really, really love her tagline that appears at the end! Awesome.

Luna said...

Yay for Jessica!!! Love this trailer...:)

Have a fabulous week, Nicole!

Carolyn Abiad said...

What Jamie said... :) I snagged it from you on FB last week and everyone loves it!

Talli Roland said...

It's fantastic, isn't it? Yay for Jess!

Sarah Allen said...

Lesson in book trailers, right here. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Trisha said...

Wow, fabulous trailer and great song!

Vicki Rocho said...

So excited to watch Jess succeed.

Angela Scott said...

Very cool book trailer. I love the music--she sings beautifully.

Consider yourself stalked :)

I'm not in Hawaii yet (the end of the week) so I'll be popping back around the week of the 12th. I can't wait for the sun and sand.

~Angela

Sherrie Petersen said...

Wow! Cool vid and what a haunting song.

Denise Covey said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful trailer by a great author/singer. So arty and powerful. I'll be in contact with Jessica and put it on my blog if she wants it.

Also Nicole, so excited. The parcel arrived today. I'm doing a thank you post in a few days time. I'll be in contact re book soon.

Thanks Denise<3

Monica said...

Found you from the A-Z Blogging Challenge, it sounds like it’s going to be so much fun and I can’t wait to get started!! I’m now following your blog on GFC and I hope you have a chance to check out my blog and maybe follow me back!!
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

Julie Dao said...

Loved it! I definitely want to read the book now. Thanks for sharing, Nicole!

Arlee Bird said...

Jessica's an amazing talent. I wish her much success.

Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

Jeff Beesler said...

Wow, this is amazing! Congratulations, Jessica Bell! May you have much success in this and all of your writing endeavors!

Charmaine Clancy said...

It is a great trailer. :)