Friday, February 18, 2011

BPBlogfest Winners Revealed!

It was such a blast to read all the interesting, funny, and creative questionnaire answers you came up with in the Bernard Pivot Blogfest! I hope those of you who played along continue to visit blogs on the list -- every entry was a must-read. There are a lot of us, for sure! But each blogger brought something unique to the fest.

As you know, signing up for the blogfest put your name in the virtual hat to win giveaway prizes. If you helped me promote the event by putting my logo on your sidebar, your name went in five times.  Before revealing the winners, here's a reminder of what was up for grabs.

TWO prize packages, each containing:

A $25 Gift Card to Barnes and Noble or Borders Books (your choice)
A copy of Literary Foray, the anthology featuring my short story, and fiction and poetry by these fellow bloggers: Jessica BellMatthew Rush (a.k.a Matthew MacNash), Adriana NoirMara McBain, and Noelle Skeldon.
YAnd, assorted goodies J

And so, without further ado.....







The blog participants whose numbers were selected via the Sequence Generator at Random.org....







and who have each one the above prize package, are.....











Angela Scott

and

L'Aussie

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Ladies, please email me your mailing addresses to nicoleducleroir(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!!

Thank you again for helping me bring the blogging world just a little bit closer this week. And a quick note to my fellow Crusaders:  If I haven't followed you back yet, I will soon! Please look for my 300 word entry for the First Crusader Challenge tomorrow.  Can't wait to read your entries, too!

Have a fab weekend, all!!


                                    

27 comments:

Summer Ross said...

Congrats to the winners!

Deniz Bevan said...

Congratulations to the winners! I'm still making my rounds - it's great to see everyone's answers.

Ann said...

Congratulations to the two wonderful winners! Great blogfest Nicole. Really enjoyed being a part of it and met so many wonderful new bloggers. :)

Tony Benson said...

Congrats to the winners! I haven't got to everyone yet, but everyone's answers have been a lot of fun.

Pat Tillett said...

Congrats to the winners!

Summer Frey said...

Congrats! I had so much fun reading the entries that I pretty much forgot it was also a contest. :)

Christopher said...

Well congrats to them, and congrats to you on a job well done.

Jai Joshi said...

Congrats to the winners!

Jai

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Laura S. said...

Congrats to the winners! This was such a fun blogfest. I'm still making my rounds to visit everyone!

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

Congrats to all. It may take me some time to get to everyone. I'm x tremely busy.

Lisa_Gibson said...

Congrats to all! Yay!
Lisa ~ YA Literature Lover

Hannah said...

Congrats to the winners!! It was fun to read everyone's answers!

Aleeza said...

yay for the winners! also, it might make me sound stupid, but i didn't even know there WAS a content behind the blogfest. hehe. :D

Bryan Russell said...

Random.org, how could you do this to me? I thought we had a thing. Something good. I've always been faithful. I mean, I stopped drinking beer just for you. How could you do it to me? Haven't I done everything you asked? Don't you love me anymore?


(Okay, okay... congrats to the winners.)

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Congratulations to the winners. I am still reading people's answers. This was my first blogfest, and it was so much fun. A really great way to discover other blog sites. Thanks for doing this, Nicole.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the worthy winners and.....could I ask, please; Is your decision final?
Only kiddin', honest!

Anonymous said...

With all the visits I received on my site from this blogfest, I feel like I won too.

Congratulations.

Luna said...

Yay! Congrats to the winners! Thanks, Nicole, for all the fun...:)

Tracy said...

Nicole,
Congrats to the winners but I feel as if I won as well because of the fun I had and the neat people I met! It was great!
I do have to tell you that yesterday I posted my son's answers...I had asked him about the questions and he gave me some neat ones...he is only 11 so it was fun to know what he thought...
thanks again for doing this!

RosieC said...

Congratulations to the winners! :)

Abby Minard said...

Congrats to the winners- I had a lot of fun participating!

Carol Riggs said...

Hiya, buddy crusader! I'm making the rounds today and checking out your blog. Nice to meet you, and Happy Friday! :)

I love your header, as well as how flowing your signature is at the bottom of your post. Gorgeous!

Artzicarol Ramblings

Kristal Lee said...

I dropped in to say "You've been gifted with the Stylish Blogger Award." Drop by Saturday blog post (http://www.kristalleeromances.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award-thanks-heather.html) to pick it up.

Have a great weekend!
~k

Brigitte said...

Great time meeting new bloggers this blogfest :)
and congrats, of course, to the magnificent winners! *hands out hawaiian flower necklace*

Denise Covey said...

Congrats to the winners! Ah, er, I was one this time! How amazing! Can't take it in! How lucky am I? I should go buy a lottery ticket except I don't buy lottery tix, ha ha.

Was a fabulous 'fest, thanks to Nicole. I'm still trolling round reading the entries as they are such FUN!

Denise:)

Regina said...

Congratulations to the winners. That was an amazing blogfest. I didn't get in on it in time but it was fun to read everyone's responses. New follower and fellow crusader. :)