Friday, July 15, 2011

Where the *bleep* Am I?

If you're reading this between July 15 and July 31, you will not find me here.  I'm off with my husband, kids, sister, nephew and friend, vacationing like rock stars!  Here's my itinerary:

The evening of July 15, I'm taking one of these...
Source

...leaving Atlanta on a flight to Paris, connecting the following afternoon (European time) to Pisa, Italy.


I'll spend the weekend at my sister's house near here:

Montalcino, Italy (Photo Source)
...with lots of family members and friends. Can't wait!!


Then, on Monday July 18, some of us take one of these:

Not THIS Private Corporate Jet...but one like it! (Photo Source)
...to Malta.  Not sure where Malta is?  I'll show you:

Source

Waiting for us to board will be one of these:

NOT this yacht, but one like it! (Photo Source)

We'll sail for close to two weeks up the coasts of Sicily and mainland Italy, arriving here on the 30th:

Naples, Italy (photo source)

From Naples, we fly to NYC where we'll spend one more night with my sister, boyfriend and her son, then we fly commercial back to Atlanta on the 31st.

Actual photos of our vacation will follow!

Until then, have a wonderful July and I'll be back in August to revive my regular blogging schedule.  

See you then!!! J




                                    

27 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that's a grand vacation! Enjoy and be safe, Nicole.

Jessica A. Briones said...

sounds wonderful, have a great time!

Matthew MacNish said...

Wow. You're living in a dream. Enjoy!

Glynis Peters said...

Have an amazing time!

Unknown said...

Now you just made me officially jealous of you. Be safe and have an amazing time!

Sophia said...

Wow, sounds good! I have no doubt you'll have a great time; how could you not?

Val said...

Sounds lovely! Malta is such an interesting place and its history is so rich! The walled city of Mdina is highly recommended, as is shopping in Valetta or dining in St. Julien's bay if you've never been there. Enjoy this fabulous itinerary!

Adriana Noir said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip, Nicki! I can't wait to see pics when you get back! :D

Javid Suleymanli said...

wooow. awesome :) I long to be in Naples...

LTM said...

oooo! Simply fantastic vacation plans! Soo jealous. HAVE FUN!!! :o) <3

Bonnie said...

Lucky! Have fun!!

Julie Flanders said...

Wow, what an amazing trip!! Hope you have a fabulous time!

Julie said...

That sounds phenomenal. Enjoy!

Andy Penpraze said...

Malta, Italy (!)

Jessica Bell said...

So jealous! Have a great time! Still so peeved you can't make it over to Greece! :o(

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like quite the vacation! I'm jealous - I can already taste that great Italian food you must be feasting on. Have a wonderful trip!

Wendy Ramer, Author said...

Be very wary in Naples. I speak from experience.

Natalie said...

WOW! That looks amazing! Have fun.

Lola Sharp said...

OMG!!!! I am GREEN with envy. Green I tell you. Oh the food! The wine! The shopping! The architecture! The art and sculpture! What a trip. Dude. *loves*

Thus, saying 'have fun' or 'enjoy', well yeah. Duh. Clearly you will have fun fun FUN. :)

So I shall wish you and your travel companions a safe journey filled with joy and inspiration and zero stress.

Love and hugs,
Lola

Samantha Vérant said...

Wow! You're living it up like a rock star. And Toulouse isn't on the itin???

Matthew MacNish said...

Just stopping by to say hi. Hi, Nicole!

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Paris! Italy! Oh joy, what a great vacation! Take lots of pictures and notes. Have a good time.

Shelley Sly said...

Hope you and your family have the most wonderful time, Nicole!! Talk to you when you return!

Deniz Bevan said...

Looks amazing Nicole! Hope you're having a wonderful time!

Jai Joshi said...

Oh wow, how lovely! Have a great time, Nicole.

Jai

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss nicole! woweee! what a cool holiday youre going on. i cant wait til you get back and tell us all about it and mostly i cant wait to see all the neat pic youre gonna take.
...hugs from lenny

Carolyn V said...

Nicole!!! That is so awesome! I hope you are having the time of your life! Do we get to see pictures when you come back? *fingers crossed* =)