Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Literary Fiction Crusaders

Short post today because I'm sooo behind visiting all my awesome fellow Crusaders' blogs this week.  It seemed wrong to keep posting on my own blog when I haven't reciprocated the lovely visits I've enjoyed.  So instead, I'd like to introduce you to the kindred spirits in my Crusading Group.


These authors are literary fiction's newest voices!  Check them out today  J


Group 12 – Literary Fiction 

1. Claire Gregory (All the World's Our Page) Literary fiction, adult fiction (focussing on Australian family saga and First World War topics) 

2. LV (Literary Friction) [Twitter] Literary fiction, erotic fiction, contemporary, psychological 

3. Pam Parker (Finding Meaning with Words) [Twitter] Literary fiction (novel and short stories) 

4. Nicole Ducleroir (One Significant Moment at a Time) [Twitter] Literary fiction, women's lit, mainstream 

5. Nikki (Raising Marshmallows) Picture books, YA, Literary Fiction 

6. Pensheep (A Writerly Pensheep) [Twitter] Speculative fiction, literary fiction 

7. Linda Katmarian (Scheherezade's Journal) Mainstream fiction, literary fiction

8. Danette (There's a place I dream) [Twitter] Literary fiction

9. Len L (Conversations with Self) MG, Literary women’s fiction

10. Tina DC Hayes (Tina DC Hayes, Author at Large) Romantic suspense, literary fiction

11. Alberta Ross (Alberta's Sefuty Chronicles) [Twitter] Dystopian (post apocalyptic post-climate change speculative science fiction) 




And for a full list of the talented writers taking part in this Crusade, visit this page at Rachael Harrie's blog!

Have a fantastic Hump Day!


                                    

21 comments:

Angela said...

What a great list. Thanks for sharing.

Michael Di Gesu said...

What a nice tribute, Nicole.

I know how you feel. I need to visit everyone in my two groups today.

I was also a judge on the first challenge, so that took time away as well.

There are just not enough hours in the day.

Michael

PT Dilloway said...

I could have been in the literary fiction group but got put in the sci-fi one. I do both, so whatever.

Aubrie said...

I love your logo!

Matthew MacNish said...

Whoa. I don't know any of these people except you. That's rare.

Danette said...

I think we've got a good group going! I have been checking out everyone's blogs although I have been sadly remiss and haven't been commenting (I read them in Google reader at work. Sorry!!!) Looking forward to the days ahead!!

Carolyn V said...

That's an amazing list! Go Crusaders!

Unknown said...

What a sweet thing to do!!! A big hello to all the Crusaders out there! I was late to join the bandwagon but glad I didn't, not sure I would have been able to give the time and attention that's deserved!

Jules said...

Wow, new faces. Will try to get to them :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Roxy said...

Thanks for these great links! I'll go and check them out.

Len Lambert said...

Hi Nicole :) Thanks for the link :) Will be here as often as I can when I'm blogging. Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much - I haven't begun to figure out how to keep up with everyone -- good idea to repost the list. Thanks!
Pam.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I almost joined the Crusade, but since I'm a co-host of the A to Z Challenge, I felt it would be too much.

Trisha said...

Hi, I need to put up a list of my group too ;)

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Hi, Nicole, thanks for the list. I'll go check them out.

Jen said...

Great list! I've seen the entire listing. It's overwhelming! Have a wonderful weekend :)

~Jen

Kari Marie said...

I'm behind on my blog visits too. I better come up with a better review system before I get buried. These are all great bloggers (you too).

Arlee Bird said...

Hope I can manage the time to visit all of these.

Lee
Tossing It Out

J.L. Campbell said...

I've been slowly making the rounds too and trying to keep up.

Jessica Bell said...

Just been reading through your posts! Man how did I miss so much??? Photoshopped eyes, mantras, sisters and what is this crusaders thing? Miss you!!!

Jacqueline Howett said...

Nice list and makes it easier to visit.