Friday, July 16, 2010

And the Winner of Vive la France! is...

You left 320 comments for me while I was away on vacation!

That's a LOT of blog love!

You guys are awesome cyber friends, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel so appreciated!!  I wish I could send each and every one of you a gift from France.

But, this time there is only one prize package up for grabs, and after scribbling every comment-leaver's name on paper and putting all the scraps in a bowl, I enlisted the help of my daughter, Sidney:


With eyes closed, and after a ridiculously long time stirring up the papers, until I finally said, "All right, already!  Pull one out," she did as told....




....and the paper she pulled....










....had one name on it....










....and that name was....













Yay!!!!  Congrats, Jessica!!!!!!  All the prizes described in detail HERE are coming your way, sista!

Jessica, please email me your address over there in Greece, and I think we'll have to work something out about the movie because American and European DVDs aren't compatible... but we'll figure all that out via email.  Sound good?

Everyone, thanks again for playing along, and for being your truly awesome selves!  I look forward to getting around to your blogs in the coming days.  I've missed you!



Have a wonderful day!


28 comments:

Sarah Ahiers said...

awww! Jealous!
but yay for Jessica! She's awesome!

Jessica Bell said...

YAYYYYYYYYEEEEEE! Thank you so much!!!! No worries about the DVD, my player plays all zones :o) Whoo-hooo! You've made my day! And WELCOME BACK, NICOLE!!! :o) Mwah!!! xoxox

Lola Sharp said...

Congrats Jessica! :)

I'm GREEN with envy. I can't tell you how bad I wanted to win this one. *sigh*
(Next time you go to France, Nic, I'm sending you with money...I want you to shop for me.)

Happy Weekend!
Love,
Lola

Lola Sharp said...

Oh, and Sidney is lovely. (even if she didn't pick me.)

:)

Emily White said...

Congratulations, Jessica! Those look like awesome prizes! :)

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH I KNOW HER AND LOVE HER!!! Jess is so super cool so CONGRATULATIONS TO HER!!!!

This was such a fun contest Nicole thanks so much for putting it together we were able to learn a ton about France and it was so fun!

Theresa Milstein said...

Congratulations to Jessica. Lucky girl!

Liza said...

This was a fun contest! Congratulations Jessica.

Lisa_Gibson said...

Aww, awesome Jessica. Congrats! What a fun contest. I love reading about your vacation adventure to France. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats, Jessica!! :)

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss nicole! this was a really fun contest and i learned sooooo much about france. im one of miss jessicas followers and shes real neat. im happy for her that she won.
...hugs and smile from lenny

Matthew MacNish said...

Awesome! I love Jessica, she's the best. Congrats girl.

Laura S. said...

Congrats to Jessica!!! Thanks for having the contest, Nicole! They were very generous prizes! I'm glad you had a fantastic vacation in France!

Hannah said...

Congratulations, Jessica!!

I'm glad you're back, Nicole and can't wait for pics and stories.

Pat Tillett said...

Whoo Whoo!
congrats....

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats Jessica! :)

PS - Nicole - your daughter is gorgeous!

DL Hammons said...

Whoo hoo!! YAY Jessica! How fun for you.

Actually...we're all winners because Nicole is back!!!! :)

Terry Stonecrop said...

Congratulations Jessica! Lucky you.

Sydney is so cute.

Al said...

Congratulations Jessica.

Julie Dao said...

Congrats Jessica!

Deniz Bevan said...

Congratulations Jessica!

Aubrie said...

Congrats to Jessica and thanks for hosting such an awesome contest!

WritingNut said...

Congratulations to Jessica!!

Susan Fields said...

Congratulations to Jessica - hooray!

Tara McClendon said...

Congrats to Jessica and to you for all the blog love. I hope you had an awesome vacation. :]

Dawn Simon said...

Congrats to Jessica! Btw, I like the way you and your daughter picked a winner. Too fun!

Vicki Rocho said...

Congratulations, Jessica!

Janet Johnson said...

Congrats to Jessica! Awesome. :)