Thursday, May 20, 2010

Awards and an Announcement

I received a couple awards last week, and I wanted to pass them along today!


Thank you, Lydia at The World is My Oyster for this pretty award!

Lydia's blog is inspirational and informative on so many levels.  Her topics range from writing tips to fantastic medical insights that have, on many occasions, sparked ideas for future stories.  I hope you check her blog out today!

This award goes to:

Theresa @ Substitute Teacher's Saga - 'Cause school's almost out!
Christine @ Christine's Journey - 'Cause I love her "Writing the Next Line" interactive story series.
Laurel @ Laurel's Leaves - 'Cause we both posted blogfest entries this week with characters named Dani. Read Laurel's HERE.


Tory at Head in the Clouds passed this beautiful award to me.  When I visit Tory's blog, I'm reminded of walking into a friend's house, where I can sit with my feet tucked under me on the couch or help myself to a glass of water without asking first.  Her posts are always upbeat and insightful.  If you haven't discovered this wonderful blogger, I hope you visit her today!

This award goes to:

Julie Jarnagin - 'Cause she finished her most recent first draft this week!  Whoo-hoo!
Lisa Gibson @ Random Thoughts to String Together - 'Cause her creative talent includes poetry.  For a taste, enjoy And Yet.
Julie Musil - 'Cause she's spreading the word about Border's summer reading incentive program for kids under 12! (Details in her post!)
Gina @ Passions on Paper - 'Cause she's got a wonderful sense of humor...and...*see below!*

I hope you visit all these fab bloggers today!

And,
The lovely and hilarious Gina Leigh Maxwell, the next great voice of the Paranormal Fantasy genre, will interview me on her blog, Passions on Paper.
It's part of a wonderful series Gina hosts once a week called FAN-tastic Friday.

See you there tomorrow!


29 comments:

DL Hammons said...

I can't wait! Okay...I guess technically I can wait...but I don't want to!!! :)

More blog booty for you, how fun! And there's actually a couple of links I don't recognize. Time to go exploring. Congrts!!

Theresa Milstein said...

Thank you for the award. "'Cause school's almost out!" Thanks for reminding me because I've been getting jobs everyday and can't see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'll check out the blogs I don't know.

Liza said...

Congratulations on the awards and thanks for the links.

Stina said...

I love how you do your award ceremonies, Nicole. I spent 2 hours last night writing a teensy bit about the blogger who gave me the award and listing the ones I was passing it to. The only exception was the mother one. That one I put a lot of thought into.

And I still have three more to hand out next week. I don't suppose you want to do the work for me? :D

No, I didn't think so. :(

Aubrie said...

Congrats on your awards! Can't wait for your interview :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congratulations and I will stop by tomorrow!

Laurel Garver said...

Thanks for the bloggy love, Nicole. Not only do I have a Dani in my novel, I ALSO have a Nina!! (Though she is an older mentor-type woman for my MC). If one of your kids is named Claire, then I'm really going to freak out. :-D

kah said...

Congrats to you and all the winners of the pretty awards. :)

Unknown said...

Aw! Thanks so much!

Jaydee Morgan said...

Congrats on your awards and I'm so looking forward to your interview!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards, good lady! You deserve every one. :)

Unknown said...

You definitely deserve those awards, Nicole, and thank you so much for passing one on to me! I'm super touched. :)

And I can't wait for your interview tomorrow! I hear that Gina chick TOTALLY ROCKS! *LOL*

Seriously, though, I hope all of your followers check it out tomorrow. There's some pretty revealing things I think everyone will love.

And of course, if your followers love you (which I know they do), they'll click to follow me as well...right? (shh. just play along, nicole!) ;)

Hannah said...

Congratulations on your awards!

And thanks for the links, there are some blogs up there that I haven't visited.

Laura S. said...

Congrats on your awards! Looking forward to your interview! :)

Anne Gallagher said...

Congratulations, I can't wait for your interview tomorrow.

Lisa_Gibson said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards and thank you so much for passing one on to me! You are such a sweetheart.

Lola Sharp said...

Congrats on the well deserved awardage!

I'll check you out tomorrow. :)

Portia said...

The artwork on the blogger mama award is gorgeous! Congrats :-) I'm looking forward to reading your interview on Gina's site.

Vicki Rocho said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats on your awards & to the awardees :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congrats on those gorgeous awards! See ya tomorrow! :-)

Julie Musil said...

Nicole, you are a sweetheart! Thanks so much for the award. I feel as if I'm wearing a pretty gown and everything. I'll be checking out all the other bloggers you listed, and your interview.

Kelly Polark said...

Congrats on the awards! I'm going to check out some of the recipients' blogs! Love finding new blogs!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Cute awards! I like the "schools almost out" comment for Theresa! So appropriate!

Susan Fields said...

Congrats on the awards! And on the interview - how fun. :)

Francine Howarth said...

Congratulations on awards!

Just dropped by to say thanks for dropping by my blog.

best
F

Tonya said...

Good luck with your interview today! :)

prashant said...

Congrats on the well deserved awardage!
home jobs india

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards. I haven't seen these particular ones before.