Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Week Full of Awards

Over the past week I've been offered some wonderful blog awards. It's so uplifting to feel the love from you awesome people! Here's what I've received and how I'd like to share it!




Thanks to my friends Talli Roland and Anne @ Piedmont Writer for this gorgeous award! I love the inscription that comes with this award: "By definition, a Prolific Blogger 'is one who is intellectually productive...keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.'" Cool!


I'd like to pass this award on to some of my newest blogger friends:

Tawna Fenske @ Don't Pet Me, I'm Writing -- Tawna is wildly talented, represented and published, and her blog is on my daily must-read list. Love her voice, love her humor, LOVE her!

She Writes -- Her romance-style excerpts remind me of the times love has filled my heart with joy or pain, and her writing takes my breath away.

Michael @ Mental Masturbation -- Michael's sharp and creative mind makes for interesting blog posts each day, but his intuitive style lends beauty and rhythmic flow to everything he says.

Lisa Marie Miles @ Confessions of a Writing Mama -- Lisa reminds me of myself -- she blogs about big changes in her life (she moved this month) and still dives deeper into her craft (deciding to do Script Frenzy!) Help me cheer her on!!

Laura @ Through Laura's Eyes -- This talented lady is an amazing writer and blogger. Her engaging style pulls me into her writing every time.

Christi Goddard @ A Torch in the Tempest -- Christi is an artist and a writer, my favorite combination! Her blog is eye-candy and inspirational.

Alicia Frey @ Eyes 2 Page -- I enjoy Alicia's blog posts -- this writer is going places!






The lovely Niki @ Wool'n'Nuts passed The Silver Lining Award on to me. Niki's posts are wonderful, often about her love for animals and all nature's gifts. Her writing is wonderful too!


This award goes to more of my new blogging friends:

Kelly Gibian @ Just Write -- I love Kelly's blog voice! She's upbeat, and there's great energy in everything she says, especially when she's talking about her family and running.

Amanda Johnson @ Ramblings of a Wandering Mind -- Amanda has a young, fresh voice and she's making great progress on her WiP!

Charity Bradford @ My Writing Journey -- Charity reached 50 followers and is celebrating with a fun "food-themed" blogfest!






I want to thank Michael at Mental Masturbation for this wonderful award. Michael is one of the newer voices I've discovered in the blogosphere and love to listen to.


This award goes to more of my newest blogger friends:

Lindsay Duncan @ Unicorn Ramblings -- Lindsay's talent jumps off the screen, whether she's posting or commenting. I'm enjoying getting to know her!

Aubrie @ Flutey Words -- Aubrie is a sweetheart and her talent spans the music and writing worlds. I love reading what she has to say each day.

Anne Elle Altman @ All Write With Coffee -- Some blogs have incredible energy and this one does. The brand of energy that comes through Anne's writing is effortless and infectious.





Jen @ Unedited passed this award to me. Thanks, Jen! Her blog is teeming with creativity and she's loved by so many of us at Blogger. Visit her today!


I'm giving this award to three of my blogging BFFs:

Talli Roland -- This generous blog buddy is funny, smart, and makes me want to jump on a plane and cross the pond to hang out with her in person!

Lola @ Sharp Pen/Dull Sword -- Lola's posts make me laugh, think, and pull me into her world. Love this girl!

DL Hammon @ Cruising Altitude -- DL is one of my favorite bloggers. He's so centered in his writing, and his style is absolutely my cup of tea. When he's published, I'll be the first to buy his book.





My friend, DL Hammons @ Cruising Altitude awarded me this honor -- and this one really made me feel wonderful. Commenting on each other's blogs helps us stay connected on a personal level with other writers/bloggers. It's all about supporting each other and learning from one another.


Two friends who comment regularly on my blog, always leaving me with inspirational and encouraging words, and who are most deserving of this award are:


Anne @ Piedmont Writer -- Anne's become an inspiration and a sounding-board for project ideas, and I value her friendship and suggestions more than she probably knows!

Jemi Fraser @ Just Jemi -- Jemi has been a regular visitor and commenter since I met her, and I love her encouraging insights every time I see her beautiful white rose icon on my blog.



I hope you'll visit these creative bloggers' sites today. If you don't follow them, why not sign on? It's the number one best way to show your support of their talents and efforts -- and it just feels good to spread around the love!!



It's friends like the above mentioned, and YOU, that make my blogging experience perfect! Thank you!!

Have a fab weekend!


35 comments:

Charity Bradford said...

Thanks Nicole! I move the blogfest date from May 15th to May 1st. ;) Hope to see you on the linky.

Aubrie said...

Thanks so much for the award! :)

Tara said...

Nicole, you really desewrve all awards that come your way! DL hit that proverbial nail when he offered up your award and his thoughts on why :)

Unspoken said...

Than you so much for this! Truly!

Anne Gallagher said...

Congratulations Nicole (why do I always want to call you Nicki?)! You deserve each and every one of them!

And thank you for mine. He's a lovely little bear and I will cherish him always, especially as your sentiment goes right back atcha' babe.

Write on! ((hugs big hugs))

Lindsey Duncan said...

So many lovely awards - congrats!

And thanks for mine.

TAWNA FENSKE said...

Awwww...thanks so much for the award! I'm so flattered that my posts about eyebrow waxing, scrotums, dog doo, wine-drinking, and faking car sex are resonating with people.

Great blog, and thanks again!

Tawna

Kelly@ JustWrite said...

Wow, you got a lot of awards there, girl!! Good for you! Thanks for sharing the love!

Christi Goddard said...

Thanks for my award! I'll be checking out other people's blogs all day now. :-)

Unknown said...

Charity~ Looking forward to the blogfest!

Aubrie~ You're welcome, sista!

Tara~ Thank you for saying such a sweet thing!

She Writes~ You're so welcome!

Piedmont~ Maybe I signed my name "Nicki" before on your blog? I go by Nicki on Writing.com, so it's possible... (Your comments made me smile :D)

Lindsay~ You're welcome!!

Tawna~ Yeah it's working! Keep giving the people what they want!!

Kelly~ You're welcome, hon!!

Unknown said...

Christi~ I know! How about all these plugs, lol!!

Lola Sharp said...

CONGRATS on all your awards....and THANK YOU for mine.

What a sweet shout out. :o)

I will get back here over the weekend to check out everyone's link (that I don't already know).

Happy Weekend, my friend.
Love,
Lola

Pat Tillett said...

Congrats! that's a lot of Bling!

Shelley Sly said...

Congratulations on all your exciting awards!! :) You deserve all of these and more! Hope you have a relaxing weekend, my friend!

Talli Roland said...

Thanks loads Nicole! Yay for awards! Really appreciate it -- too funny that we both picked today to award awards (er, if that makes sense...). We really are blog buddies!

PS - Every time I think of you now, I shall picture you in a full-body Spandex. Nothing you do will change this image! :)

Jaydee Morgan said...

Hi Nicole - glad you stopped by so I could find your blog. Congrats on all your awards and I'll definitely be back.

I love the way you wrote a little something about all the blogs you listed - time to check out some new reads.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations - that's a lot of awards!

Christi Goddard said...

.......and PHEW. Just finished reading those guys and now follow them all (except the ones I already follow). Thanks for the points :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! And congrats on all of yours, you're popular!

I'm sad to say that when I was here last I tried to follow you and blogger told me I had, it lied. So I'm JUST now following you, because more than likely my school's internet was retarded. No worries, it's taken care of! :)

Thanks and congrats again!

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats on all the awards! Wow!

Thanks so much for passing the Comments one my way :) I love the panda & the kind words! Have a great weekend.

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Hi Nicole--congrats on the awards!

Thanks for the following, I hope you have a fantastic weekend, too!

:)

lisa and laura said...

Congrats on all the awards and thanks for the links!

Lisa Miles said...

Thanks Nicole, you're awesome!

Ann Elle Altman said...

THank you so much for the award. I will post this blog on my post this afternoon. Now I will go and check out the blogs I haven't been acquainted with yet.

ann

Laura said...

Oh my...Thank you so much for the award! I am honored and will display it with pride!:)

Congrats on all your awards, Nicole! You are such a great writer - well deserved!

I will visit all the blogs. Love reading new people!
Thank you again!

JAScribbles said...

ohhh - love the blog layout - it's new right? Very sharp and lovely.

Susan Fields said...

Congrats on all your awards - woo hoo! And I hope you're having a fab weekend, too!

sarahjayne smythe said...

Congrats on your awards. They are so very well deserved. :) I hope you are having a great weekend.

DL Hammons said...

Nicole ~ I've discussed this before on my blog...and someday I'll actually get around to making an award for it...but there are some blogs that give you a "tingle" of excitement when you see a new posting pop-up in the blog reader. For me, you are one of those bloggers. You are the complete package and I find myself floating a couple inches above my seat because you consider me a friend (and not because I had beans last night).

I will wear this award with honor! A heartfelt Thank you.

PS. When you're standing first in line to buy my book, you'll glance over and smile when you see your own on end-cap display.

Kelsey (Dominique) Ridge said...

Congrats on the awards. :)

Amanda Gaume said...

And I have an award for you on my blog!

Linda Sandifer said...

Nicole, you have a very interesting blog. I'm looking forward to reading your future posts!

Julie Dao said...

Congrats on ALL of your awards, Nicole. You truly deserve each and every single one!

Marsha said...

Hi Nicole! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.