Friday, March 5, 2010

F.Y.I.


Here are some fab contests you won't want to miss out on:

Guinevere at This Is Not My Day Job is having a contest to celebrate her 100+ followers. She's giving away two prize packages that include books and a hobo purse, inspired by Shards of Glass.

Noelle Nolan at A Life Unwritten is generating a strong following with her 150 Followers Contest. Once she reaches that magic number, she'll have a drawing for an Amazon gift card. Sign up to follower her today!

Sara at The Babbling Flow of a Fledgling Scribbler is having a major give-away contest, "Saradise Style!" She put the prizes up for grabs in a slide show -- too cool! Enter her March Madness Contest before March 22nd.

Hurry over to Sarah Jayne's blog at Writing in the Wilderness before 6:00 p.m. EST TODAY to get in on her celebration contest for reaching over 50 followers in just two months! Win a $20 gift card of your choice (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders, etc.)

And, Lindsay's Show Me Your Dangerous Contest is so much fun; share your "dangerous" story, scene from your WIP, poem, etc. I had a blast reading everyone else's posts! Zip over there before March 15th to play along!


Remember this....
Check your blogger profile page! When you sign on as my follower, I like to return the favor. I'm always sad when a new follower joins me on my blogging journey, and I click their picture... only to find there's no blog link to lead me chez eux. If you don't edit your profile page to include a link to your blog, I won't be able to find your corner of cyberspace :(

If you follow me and I don't follow you, please leave a comment with your blog's URL. Thanks!!


Have a great weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

j.m. neeb said...

I think there is a link that works through my profile, but just in case I'm wrong about that...

http://ducksoutofarow.blogspot.com/

Thanks for following back!!

Mary E Campbell said...

Thanks for all the contest links. I got a laugh out of the poem you wrote to Odie below. Thank you so much for the award, I really appreciate it.

j.m. neeb said...

Just wanted to stop back real quick and say thank you for making me aware of the "no link when my picture was clicked on" issue! I think I have it figured out now... :)

Kimberly Franklin said...

Thanks for all the great contest info!

Have a great weekend!

DL Hammons said...

I have an award waiting for you at my blog. :P

Natalie said...

I only fixed my profile about a month ago! I have no idea how people found me before that. Blogger makes it about as confusing as possible--why can't they just link directly to your blogs?

lisa and laura said...

Holy crap. Loads of great contests. Can't wait to check them all out! Thanks!!!